Click & Go Games
Beach Ball Math
Kids will learn and review grade-level appropriate multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction facts.
- Kids will practice creative thinking and communication skills.
- Kids will practice teamwork and giving positive feedback (as audience members).
Mission Quite Possible
Students will be able to observe, form hypotheses, and carry out experiments.
The group will learn more about one another and build a stronger sense of community.
Play Dough Pictionary
- Kids will practice math and science skills, including measurement and fractions.
- Kids will practice literacy and communication skills.
- Kids will use creative arts to express thoughts and ideas.
Students develop their teamwork and communication skills while learning how to spell new words and practicing how to spell commonly misspelled words.
Rhyme in Super-Quick Time
Students will recognize rhyming patterns and be able to create new ones of their own.
Kids will gain fluency in reading, writing, and vocabulary.
Practice observation skills. Communicate clearly for a purpose. Write descriptively.
Two Truths and a Lie
Staff members bring a wealth of experience and fun to their work.
Kids develop and stretch memory skills, build vocabulary, and connect concretely with a new topic or subject area.