Use these great resources to improve your program, expand your knowledge and engage kids!
All of our work is guided and reinforced by a deep knowledge of practice-what works on-the-ground with children, what is required from staff, leaders and organizations to implement programs well, and how to sustain quality in the face of change. By developing and operating programs, we know the practicalities, challenges and joys of education on a daily basis. Foundations' professional staff represents decades of experience in teaching and school leadership, in expanded day and community education, and in parent, adult and higher education, bringing deep practical knowledge to training and technical assistance.
- Click & Go Games: print and go activities for kids and staff.
- Tips from the Field: a collection of ideas, advice, and tips.
- Blogs: voices from Foundations and other experts.
- Articles and Reports: a collection of professional resources.
- White Papers: written reports and guides.
- Newsletters: highlights of Foundations' work.
- "Use That Book!" Webinars: a "how-to" walk through Foundations' guides and tools for dynamic teaching and learning.