The Center works with multi-site programs and networks in a planned, focused, and sequential way over time to build the capacity of leaders to meet their goals. We work intensively with organizations to identify resources and challenges, clarify goals, and address specific needs for quality improvement.
Our focus is building the capacity of organizations to:
- Provide and sustain effective staff development
- Build leadership
- Assess the quality of the programs
- Design and develop effective programming
- Enhance academic supports, afterschool style, including:
- Essential approaches of out-of-school time
- Techniques, methods, and materials
- High quality homework time
- Supporting English language learning and literacy
- Plan practical program improvements
- Improve family engagement
The Center provides technical assistance through on-site visits, consultations, online trainings, and coaching.